Human. Daughter. Sister. Aunt. Friend.
Adventurer. Traveler. Photographer. Risk taker.
Transparent. Listener. Do-er. Digital Marketer.
Let’s Get Personal
- is Filipino-American
- grew up in Bremerton, WA
- loves to travel
- will try anything at least once
- has visited New York at least once a year for the past decade
- loves musicals (which is probably why she frequents New York)
- has two brothers, one sister, seven nieces and nephews, over 50 first cousins
- has a fear of birds (because they don’t like her)
The Work Stuff
Jennifer has worked with various prominent law firms in the greater Seattle area where she oversaw the firm’s website redesign, maintained the website, CMS and CRM systems, created/managed the entire firm’s blogs, social media and analytics accounts.
Currently, Jennifer is using her digital marketing expertise to focus on building relationships and partners with a purpose. She has been working with organizations and non-profits that serve a greater purpose to help those in need.
Jennifer is a graduate of the University of Washington and co-owns a photography business called I CANDI Studios.